ประสบการณ์ทำงาน 2 ปี
- Respond to calls/emails from employees seeking help with most appropriate action.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Follow-up and update incident status and information.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Manage IT application and deployment for new employees/resigned employees to follow company policy such as Files server, Manage IT application and deployment for new employees/resgined employees to follow company policy such as Files server,
- Manage IT improvement project and coordinate with HQ in Japan.
- Provide any IT support and troubleshoot any problems for user.
- Always looking for an IT technology/innovation and try to apply to the company with the most appropriate solution.
- Male age 25 – 27 years
- Have experience in IT field at least 2-3 years
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other IT equipment.
- Strong verbal communication and problem solving skills.
- Have experience in structure/basic configuration/troubleshooting in Windows operation (Both Windows 10 and Windows server2012)
- Have experience in structure/basic configuration/troubleshooting in Basic network device (L2SW, Router, Voice Gateway)
- Good command of English Language, TOELC score 600 above.